Always fair, consistent and non-discriminatory. We’ve made a company-wide commitment to connecting with diverse, local and global suppliers of all sizes.
As a global organization, our supplier diversity charter strategy and aligned policies ensure that we offer equal opportunities to a broad cross-section of suppliers through our sourcing programmes. People are at the heart of everything we do, no matter who they are, no matter where they are. Our sourcing strategy ensures that fair and consistent consideration is given to suppliers from local small/ medium business networks, diversity certified suppliers and global service providers.
Objectives of our Supplier Diversity Charter
- Develop a global supplier network / database to include a broad cross section of supplier types, including but not limited to, local business / employer, women-owned business, minority owned business, veteran, LGBT and disability certified organizations globally
- Consistently ensuring to include diverse suppliers as a part of our RFI/ RFP vendor selection programmes and ensuring the selection process is fair, consistent and non-discriminatory
- Promote environmental sustainability and reduce our corporate carbon footprint worldwide
- Promote economic sustainability within the locations / communities in which our businesses operate
- Ensuring ongoing company-wide commitment to connecting with diverse, local and global suppliers of all sizes
- Aligning our diversity commitment and strategy to in turn, support our clients in meeting their diversity spend goals
- Promoting a commitment to equality and diversity through the supply chain.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to Clintec please get in touch.
We are certified members of MSDUK, (Minority Supplier Diversity network), Diversity Alliance for Science (USA) and WEConnect International which is the international partner of WBENC.