Clintec is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In specific sections of our website you may choose to disclose information about yourself if you are interested in an employment opportunity. The information requested from you will be specific to the role you are applying for.
If you are applying for a job through our website you will be asked to submit your Curriculum Vitae or resume and any other associated supporting documentation (cover letter, learning certificates etc) to us. Your information will then become part of our database, allowing us to access your qualifications in relation to specific Job opportunities that become available at Clintec. We store the information provided by you in a secure database which is operated and maintained by Clintec.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- If you are applying for a job through our website, we may on occasions use information you provide to match you with employment opportunities that become available at ClinTec
The personal information collected when you register to receive information automatically begins initially with you email address. If you continue in our registration process or you supply additional information, we ask if you have read and acknowledged this policy, and whether you agree to the terms. If you do not agree, we may discontinue your ability to proceed with registration to receive information or apply for a job.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Clintec, 133 Finnieston Street, Glasgow, G3 8HB, United Kingdom
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECT VIA OUR WEBSITE:
All data collected by Clintec via this website is stored on secure servers, only accessible by Clintec staff or external hosts of our server contracted by us for a particular purpose. Access to the servers is controlled by a Unique I.D and password. Clintec may also need to transfer Your personal data to any of our staff overseas or to any of our subsidiaries for storage or processing purposes. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Clintec may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2014.