We take a full 360° approach that looks at study design, analysis and endpoint strategies. As an extension of your team, everything we do supports your methodology, statistical analyses and randomization schedule. Clear, concise, considered.
Our statisticians collaborate with medical writers and clinical scientists who are experts in their fields, across a broad spectrum of disciplines. Where our teams really come into their own is their excellence, not just in analysis, but also in the interpretation and audit-ready reporting of results.
We provide support for:
- Randomization schedule creation and integration with investigational product management, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Interactive Web Response (IWR) systems
- Creation of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) submission ready datasets using industry-standard SAS® software
- TLF generation and reporting
- Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) output, interim analysis and Investigational New Drug (IND) safety updates
- Development of comprehensive methods reports, exploratory analyses and support for manuscripts and abstracts
Get in touch to find out more about biostatistics.